Saturday, November 1, 2014

been up since 3

Morning ya'll! My very first post! Ahhh! My daughter decided 3am was a good time to wake up for some milk and sleep in mommy and daddy's bed. You know what that means...I have been up since! Bagel, coffee, load of laudry, and why not start a blog. That's normal right?

I have been dreaming of the day where I can quite my full time job and be a Pinterest queen. I mean what woman doesn't?! Last night I went out to buy some items for my fall and Christmas wreaths-that will turn out amazing (if I tell myself that they always turn out better). I'm all gung-ho and get to the section of the styrophome wreaths- lo and behold, they are sold out. Can I say I am surprised? Notta.

So along with my wonderful "early" Saturday morning I'm counting down the hours for family dollor to open to see if they have what I want.

Hopefully I can post my masterpiece soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment